Yet another post where you are getting creative with the truth....

1. 35,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Yet another post where you are getting creative with the truth. rolleyes.png

Yes, some of the forests are being locked up, from logging, not from public access. But, that's another discussion.

As for keeping access roads open, the government has probably done more in the last 10 years than previous ones have in decades. Roads have been widened, fire access roads have been cleaned up. I regularly spend time in the bush in the east and the Victorian high country, including in the past week or so.

Not saying they have done a perfect job ( which government does ? ) but to say they have been doing in nothing is a straight out lie. They have also upgraded local fire stations and bought heaps more gear than ever before.

Instead of being a hc armchair expert, maybe you should get in a car and go and have a look some time ? It is a great area for a few days away.

One thing I noticed in particular recently is how much of the bush can be accessed in a normal 2wd car because of the road quality. Particularly if the weather is right. It is one of the cheapest local holidays you can have.

Then again, keep commenting rubbish and maybe it will keep people away. That way I get to have more of it for myself and my mates. smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.