Anyone else try?Bob Katter's e-mail site crashed yesterday!And...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Anyone else try?

Bob Katter's e-mail site crashed yesterday!

And was still out of action as of last night.

LOTS of protest e/mails straight after his defiant radio interview yesterday brought it down! (Or did he switch it off in yet another hissy-fit?)

The Katter motto? - "Must conserve the Katter family business at all costs" is my guess.

Or perhaps it's "Always look after No. 1!"

Hypocrisy reigns folks. And it's rife!

I care about Australia indeed! Don't insult us, Bob!

Another arch hypocrite - Tony Inwdor - voted against initiating any scrutiny of NBVN costings yesterday!

Yet Windsor could hardly contain himself in HIS immediate rush to dob to the media after the election, when he was supposedly "deciding" whom to chose in a foul charade, to bleat that Tony Abbott had, he claimed, an $11 MILLION budget blowout he claimed was there, which Abbott, he said, couldn't explain!! OH yes, Windsor was ultra outraged about this at the time - he couldn;t contain bimself. But he is not interested in querying a spend of 43 Thousand Millions of $'s, or seeing a business plan for same?

Now you see, these blokes DO think we're all stupid! Treating us like a mob of sheep, or goats.

Their own personal agendas are crystal clear to me - and no doubt to you, folks! And these two are to decide legislative outcomes for the next three interminable years? Along with Oakeshott and the Greens? Although Oakeshott did want to query yesterday to his (better late than never) creedit.

As Adolf Hitler famously said -
    "It's good for leaders that the people cannot think"

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.