bob kernohan talks, awu paid for reno's, page-56

1. 17,117 Posts.
    apparently, in WA, the police had to ask Theiss if they wanted to lay charges against wilson....?????
    why when the police had seen the evidence, could they not just lay charges themselves...

wilsons BIL was the boss at Theiss at the time...
    so of course he said no thanks...to the police request to lay charges

I am gobsmacked...

plus Theiss received a govnut grant for workplace training, obviously wilson and the awu knew that was on the cards...

so guess how much they billed theiss for....

and no training was undertaken for Theiss employees... by wilson, all wilson did was invoice theiss, pretending to provide the training
    ***there are documents and affidavits to confirm this information, situation, as per michaelsmith news site

wonder why the WA govnut did not go after Theiss....
    or should we believe they are still in the dark ?

it is not sufficient in my world, to pass the buck and state his BIL was in charge...

the invoices provided by wilson were dodgy...and no workplace training was provided by wilson

how much money has this current govnut handed over to businesses for similar grants...
    and of course it raises the question....how many times have these grants been rorted...

cause in my experience, I do not believe what wilson did was an isolated case...

so are we all OK, as taxpayers, to see our money being ripped off, by a certain sector of the community...

well I am not happy
    I believe there is no time limit, for fraud charges to be instigated....but then again I dont know....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.