PRX 50.0% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Bob - Miner

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Ok,

Let me understand this - You now changing vote (for the what, 2nd,3rd time I'm assuming/guessing?) because PRC seem legit and have a plan? Did they promise fairy floss and Chocolate cake?

Man, we deserve all thats coming if those clowns from PRC actually win..

Seriously, ok, so you do not necessarily condone the behavior of PRC and their ABM management cronies but the irony is that you now reward it?

I believe APAC has a plan, and its going to be something special... Filled with glitter, gold and balloons.. Seriously, is that what you all want to hear APAC feed you - Cause thats exactly what your getting from PRC/BL and Co..

Aside, APAC will very likely slash costs - Why do you think ABM management doesn't like them? Getting my drift??

I trust that posters actually do vote without emotion and consider that PRC tried to steal our Company. Now if you want to reward that - well, I guess we are all built differently..

If you want to reward over the top executive salaries - then go for it...

Bob, hand in the cookie jar etc etc.. fool me once shame on you etc etc - Does this not resonate?

PRC attempted to build a controlling stake in ABM without offering a premium - The Takeover Panel outcome basically reflects as much.. How can we reward this? You do realize a vote for them is rewarding this behavior? And what, we on HC and those members of ARISAG are now meant to respect you for that?

I respect your technical posting Bill and believe thats your strong suit.., but corporately, you are swallowing the bait from PRC hook,line,sinker..

Im lost for words - No wonder Billy seems to have given up on you lot..

Pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $242 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 40483127 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16013694 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.