MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Bobby Kennedy of Fauci, page-20

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Many (unbiased) scientists are looked into this. There is no evidence that the two are linked.
    No established link between vaccines and autism
    High-quality studies over many years have compared the health of large numbers of vaccinated and unvaccinated children. Medical information from nearly 1.5 million children around the world have confirmed that vaccination does not cause autism.People first became concerned about autism and immunisation after the medical journal The Lancet published a paper in 1998. This paper claimed there was a link between the measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine and autism. Since then, scientists have completely discredited this paper. The Lancet withdrew it in 2010 and printed an apology. The UK’s General Medical Council struck the author off the medical register for misconduct and dishonesty.
    https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/vaccination-and-autism-fact-sheet

With asthma, perhaps we need to have a look at the crap we are pumping into the air we breath every day.

The autism spectrum is very interesting. There are a number of very bright people on the autism spectrum. Perhaps we were less likely to put people in boxes or allocate diagnoses in the past - This is totally my opinion (not based on any research) having two children who are on the spectrum. One is a very talented and highly respected structural engineer and the other is a surgeon. My advice would be to not underestimate the abilities of your autistic grandchild. You need to look where their talents lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.