KAR 2.02% $1.70 karoon energy ltd

Bobs interview, page-9

1. 2,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    may be if he read some people post here including yours he might have an opinion also. to make comments about how he presented his views are second to what those views are. it was all clear to me. why should he talk about a buy back, was it not just stated from the company in the news.

I think we are aware why they just sold off one of there long term held assets and as he said it was painful. i expect so. but they made a play to put them into a situation to do Business as usual. and did he not say its business as usual.

Why express a view on shorting. and may be he does know. what will that do? the way to fix shorters is to keep drilling making money. find and prove assets. farm outs and future production.

now tell me are they in a better situation now to do that than 1 month ago. i am bloody sure they are.

now as he said back to business and i agree so we wait for the results of their ongoing work.

Feel free to jump on when u want and if you do dabble in the future good luck. feel the price at 2.50 was a good dabble entry. and may be in two month a price of 3.30 would have been a good dabble entry.
    what in fact is a dabble. that is like dipping your toe in the water. the word dabble sounds doddery to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.035(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.363B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.70 $1.72 $1.69 $4.805M 2.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1603 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 3178 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.