CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

bobs last post, page-41

1. 11,084 Posts.
    Buddy,

"Because that is one of the things CP is challenging."

From CB's posts;

"Shareholders received a document for the 2 p.m. meeting stating

“ The Chairman intends to vote undirected proxies in favour of each item of business”

At the 2.pm. meeting on 22 June 2012 I also heard Mr Askin say that he intended to cast all proxies held by him in favour of each item of business. "

.... have a read on the other thread that everyone is just about sick of and CB has given up talking about it.

Wouldn't this be one of the things CP would be challenging ?

"Again you are inventing things and writing them without substance, while repeating what another poster was saying."

I try not to repeat myself, unlike you Buddy, going over the same ground, especially before the EGM, "vote for CP/JH, etc, in nearly every post, like a broken record.

"As for the part about CP having lost his last Court appearance, again I wish that poster knew what they were saying before posting their own ideas. With this, I do not just mean you as there are others that are acting in that way."

I have never mentioned CP losing a court case, so get your facts right.

And stop carrying on about playing the man or playing the ball.(how many times have you posted that,like another broken record) ?

We're not playing rugby league.

"I do in all honesty believe that I know what is behind it all. But, as I am not 100% sure, nor am I at liberty to say so in an open Forum, I'd better keep it to myself."

This is of NO importance to me, at all Buddy, ... I couldn't give a rat's .... about what you are wasting your time about here.

There are much more important issues ahead of us, like the EPT, when announcement coming out about oil delivery and destination, and oilflows, 3D, JV's, the 19th GM outcomes, etc.

These are my immediate concerns, not what CP has or hasn't done or been involved in, as I have made my mind up about the man.

RAVI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.999K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 355000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.