CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

bobs last post, page-68

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Looking at those meeting materials in detail, I’m not sure they’ve got it right this time either, and I would be cautious about giving the Chair a proxy without a specific voting direction for the July 19 meeting as well. That proxy form doesn’t specify which way the Chair will vote as proxy, only that undirected proxies will be voted “as the proxy sees fit”. "

ACP123,

Unfortunately though, the usual donkey vote is alive and well. Shareholders usually don't make full use of their Democratic rights of exercising their rights to vote, but they then whinge like hell and squeal like pigs held by the ears, when the Company's Board does not perform in the way they hoped for.

For the ones that do not exercise those rights offered to them by the Corpoartion Act, I have no sympathy at all for them when they start complaining, as it was their own doings that caused them grief in the first place.

As for the rest of your post, I will give you one TU because I am in in full agreeance with it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.