CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

bobs last post, page-83

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Karl,

It was well known at the time, that RC wasn't going to take any position in the company if he was going to get less than a very very strong majority support of the voters voting. I.e, less than 58 to 60% supporting him. I was there as you are well aware, I was in a room where only a couple of the rebels were there at the time (You know who they are), and I heard it all. There were only the two rebels, CP's main man with his two lawyers, myself and JC although not there all the time. Someone even said that if he was to get only 53% to 54% he would have walked as it wouldn't have given him a strong base of support..

At the time I didn't even know who CB was and I was guided by one person at that meeting, as to where he was located/standing upstair and for me, if I wanted to, to go and introduce myself to him. When I did so, he was spitting chips as to why I was allowed in the room downstairs while he wasn't.

As the saying goes karll, it is not what you know....it is who you know.!!!!

Now karll, if you were to take the votes from the rebels out of the equation in his support and continue on in the way it was planned. IMO that majority which RC required to step in would not have been achieved. And if he was to stick to his commitments, IMO he would have then just walked away.

Now, could that have been possible.??

Would he have walked away.??

And if it was possible, would we still have JH in that position thus having drilled more wells at surprise and not in our current position of sitting on our hands.??

In closing, I will be answering to the following part of yours...

""( why do you blame them so much, and why would you want them to cause such difficulty again?)""

Very simple Karll. I don't like people that don't keep to their initial commitments/agreements/undertakings and change their minds at the drop of a hat to suit their needs. NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL....PERIOD!!

That, to me is just being plain opportunistic, and doing the famous triple backwards somersaults. Sorry.....not for me!!!!

Consider what that has done to JH and what it ended up putting him through for God's sake. And for what ....for the sake of a few dollars roflmao.!!

And then, you've asked me as to why I want them to cause such difficulty again.

Well karll, it is just because they said they would do so if it didn't work out the way they were expecting it. It is as simple as that. They made a commitment that they would do it again and they haven't kept up to it. It is in black and white in some of the past posts, and I was also verbally assured that it would be happening if it didn't work out and if the drilling rig wasn't sent to Surprise soon after JH was booted out.

Two of them even made another promise that, if the matter of JH wasn't going to be debated an rectified during the second meeting, they would have stood up and fight for it. Well....karll, you know what happened next. NOTHING!!!

IT WAS JUST LIKE LAMBS SENT TO THE SLAUGHTER OR LIKE THE DOG BEING TOLD TO SIT DOWN AND DON'T MOVE.!!!

You know me Karll. You know that I am not like that. I stick to what I undertake to do regardless of the costs and consequences. And I will always speak my mind.

At the time, I made the commitment to travel all the way to Perth, AT A GREAT COST AND EXPENSE TO ME, to do something in order to support what was agreed to be done. Period!!
    Money came second to me at the time because, IMO, justice and commitments were in first place.

And, in closing, I am still of the strong belief that, if it wasn't for what the Rebels started, JH would still be there and, more than likely, CTP would be in a better, healthier, and much stronger position to what we are currently finding ourselves in. And no one will be ever able to change my mind in that regard. NO ONE!!!! Period!!

By the way karll, there is one more thing that I would like to add to all of the above, ""AND LET'S MAKE IT VERY CLEAR THAT THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU IN ANY WAYS OR FORM""......Where are all the friends (Supposed friends) that JH had when he was in serious needs of support.??? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND OF COURSE..
    He had plenty of those "supposed" friends when he was in a position of power, but no where to be found when he was in a position of needs and support.

Where I come from, a friend is always a friend regardless of any situation and regardless if there is money involved or not. And, when a friend is in needs, it is the duty of one to help the other. Ethics mate, ethics.... and I will always live by that principle.

There is one old saying where I came from that goes along the following lines:

""You will always find your true friends in the moments of needs.""

Hard to translate it, but I am sure that you and others will know what I mean.

Good luck to you my friend, and most importantly, keep well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.