CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

bobs last post, page-88

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    And if it was that HA decided that JH wasn't the man to continue as MD, why did he wanted to get him out of the Board as well.?? After all, there would have still been 4 against one if he was to kept there....

What was wrong then to leave him out of the Managerial position and keep him in the Board either as an Executive or as a non Executive Director.??
    After all, and IMHO, when he brought oil up to surface against all odds, he proved that he knew more about oil and drillings than many that were left in there. Did he not.??

What was wrong then to give him a job as the exploration Manager, (something that he proved that he was very capable of), and keep him in the Board where he could have had a say, or suggestions, in the exploration side of things.?

Most importantly though.....Who was it that wanted him (JH) out of the equation (CTP) altogether.??

And why was that resolution put forward to a vote that we, as shareholders, had to vote "EITHER...OR", and not for both JH and RC.?

Bloody disgraceful IMO...was it not.??

As I said many times before my friend, ""Is there a method in someone's madness""??

I am sure there is, and only time will tell.......And it all began to go that way when the oppies were left to expire worthless even after many promises that they weren't going to be.- How many people got left out in the cold, ruthlessly, when that happened.??

And the sp is also confirming my fears. Especially at 5.5 cents in the old scale after some poorly covered support after 4.00 PM.

But you can DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.