CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

bobs last post, page-93

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Somoene, (No...Not Me) suggested that the introduction of new blood (I.e RC), would bring peace and harmony between the differing groups of shareholders, and bring them together.

We all lknow who that was and I repeat it again, that it wasn't me.

Well, all I can add to that, is that by the looks of things, the contrary has happened and that the two parties will most probably never achieve any form of reconciliation and will most probably end up tearing this company apart.

The Court Case proved that JH was wrongfully dismissed and unfairly treated in awarding such a huge level of damages to rectify the problem. From my understanding, it was the biggest payout ever handed out in WA for such a thing. And where did that money to be paid out came from.??

And don't forget the huge Legal Costs too which will have to be born by someone... NOT BY JH. !!!.

That, IMHO, have left a sour taste in the mouth of many shareholders which, after being told differently, they were under the beliefs that JH was definitely going to lose the case and probably going broke in having to pay for everything out of his own pockets. I can sill remember many posters here cheering and laughing at JH loosing the Court case even before it started.

Well, where are those posters now.????

The only suggestion that I have, (and that it might work), in order to bring back this company on course with the total backing of all the existing shareholders, would be for RC to graciously bow out and going to do other things, and getting a totally different person (NOT FROM THE CURRENT BOARD EITHER), to rectify the mess that we are in, and bring this ship back on course.

Now, that is something that the rebels could work hard in accomplishing, thus getting everyone back on Board for the benefit of us all.

My own opinion is that it will work...100% sure...PERIOD!!

And the sp will IMO stabilize and move up to where it should be.

Will the rebels have the balls to do it though.....
    Last edited by buddy134: 05/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.