PTM 0.00% $1.05 platinum asset management limited

Just having lots of money doesn't make you free, if one has lots...

1. 21,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Just having lots of money doesn't make you free, if one has lots of money they have lots to lose, you would be allowed more things than others as long as you don't upset them who be in control, it's not freedom, it's an illusion of freedom.

Farage is one recent example, he has lots of money but gets bank account's cancelled due to his political opinions, Canadians get businesses, insurance and bank accounts cancelled unless they do as told. Theres many examples.

Over the decades politics has shifted quite a way left, i think this is undeniable and over the decades instead of only requiring one income for house and wife and kids we have to send the Mrs out to work, we need to work at least twice as many hours for the same thing, it amazes me women think all this equality of women movement is good, don't they realise that nowadays they are forced to work and have to go slaving to have a family and a life but 70 years ago all they needed was a hubby who worked! Governments have conned them because they want more workers to tax because they are very corrupt and can't manage money and women and most of society have fallen for it, they even gave some women the nobel prize this week because she's been completely brainwashed and dosen't realise women are worse off and have been enslaved of their own free will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $611.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.05 $1.182M 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34979 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 11600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.06
  Change
0.000 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.05 348010
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.