PTM 0.00% $1.05 platinum asset management limited

You seem to be enjoying yourself and that's important, you also...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    You seem to be enjoying yourself and that's important, you also aren't the kind to rock the boat so you've perhaps got quite different life experience to me.
    My life and investing experience tells me that having money isn't defence against the powers that be, I think that Whitney Webb's recent book "One Nation Under Blackmail" is a real eye opener on the type of thing fish is talking about although Trump is a Roy Cohn acolyte and some of the links she draws are tenuous.

I'm sorry for preaching I shouldn't do that I don't think more money is neccessarily bad I am not in a position to judge you, what you value is a personal choice. I personally don't value accumulation and luxuries I only learned this game for the sake of the game, to choose my own future and pay it foward with like minded people.

I do think whether you have $2m or $200m you should decide how much is enough and not keep going for more or it can eat you up from inside.

The irony of it is that a radical political perspective on a trading or investment forum that's dominated by very right wing views that pass without comment is actually a valuable thing. Financial markets are informationally efficient the best edge for me is when people are on tilt or are too close to management.

What's your edge on trading, besides that PTM has gone fallen so far that down looks like up - that's the kind of thing I come up with LOLz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $611.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.06 $1.05 $1.182M 1.125M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 34979 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.06 11600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.06
  Change
0.000 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.06 $1.05 348010
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
PTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.