M4M 0.00% 1.4¢ macro metals limited

I did some research on the BOD members histories with companies...

1. aTx
    252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I did some research on the BOD members histories with companies they’ve worked with, or are still working with; reading past announcements on the ASX, and articles on the internet...to find out more about those companies strategies and execution of plans.

Greg Boulton and David Turvey are both involved with Southern Gold Ltd.

• Southern Gold has a JV with Bluebird Merchant Ventures.
    • Funding for business operations have been acquired via CR’s or sales of assets.
    • No funds from the Board.
    • SP currently at $0.24; $1.78 (2010) declines down to a bottom of $0.11 (7/2019).

AGM Address 10/10/2019: https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191010/pdf/449cmf45s1jyq8.pdf

• Peter Huljich was appointed to AVZ Minerals in May 2, 2019.
    • At that time, their SP was around $0.041.
    • Soon after Peter was appointed, the SP shot up peaking at $0.078 on June 3, 2019; but I’m pretty sure the SP increase was due to a partnership formed between Zhejiang Huayou Cobalt Co. Ltd. and AVZ.
    • Since then, the SP has fallen and remained steady in the low $0.04’s...just like Kogi.
    • AVZ is pretty much in the same situation as Kogi regarding development stage(s); they have completed tests results but no BFS or completed DFS.
    One thing I can confirm is...that at no time did any of the Kogi Directors purchase shares in those companies. Directors gained shares through performance.

Another thing I noticed are the partnerships, or JV’s.

But the major similarity I noticed were the huge declines in the SP’s.

I think that’s what may happen with Kogi...a JV with an established operation; with Inner Galaxy (or whatever that company is called). But I could be wrong; that’s just a strong hunch.

I now highly doubt the Kogi BOD will be seeking funding to complete a BFS. And even if they accomplish that, I don’t see the BOD pursuing the funding to build a facility. Think about it...all this time, and still no $10 million raises to start the BFS.

I’m not saying that IS what’s going to happen with Kogi, but after reading up on the BOD members and their companies histories...that’s what I’m thinking about how things MAY play out.

As they say...
    • History Repeats Itself, and
    • If Something Isn’t Broke, No Need To Fix It (in this case...strategy).
    I seriously think the BOD needs to schedule some meetings with shareholders before this vote goes down. Everyone needs to get on the same page about Kogi’s strategy going forward.

DYOR, and see what you interpret with all that information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $16.79K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1230015 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2006874 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 2234166
Last updated 15.58pm 18/04/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.