RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

BOD Motive?, page-98

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Kind of just hit me that this is not about our trust in the board: it is about our board's trust in us to vote down the Pfizer offer and to keep them in their place as captain of the ship. Why mutiny? Look at where they have steared us so far. The worst thing we could do is frustrate their strategy by trying to kill the pfizer take over with anything other than a No vote.We should be lauding Leedman and Keating as master tacticians, along with the professor and Bill and Melinda for their service to humanity. Theoretically, this technology, if used in a correct and coordinated way by the governing powers, will not only save millions of lives but could actually eradicate the covid-19 virus all together ( you test positive as you get out of bed in the morning, you isolate until you are no longer contagious) and get the world economy back on track. That's Nobel prize-winning stuff.
    Of course scratch all of the above if the vote goes pear-shaped and we lose our company to pfizer. Without a word of a lie I will choke on my vomit if one day I have to cough into my phone to diagnose my respiratory ailment and the technology behind the test is not owned by Resapp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.