WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

BOD removal process, page-16

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    Thanks, Mister. All of those concerns are genuine and even if I were to disagree with them, they are reasonable. Nobody should go into this with their eyes shut or blindly accepting things. But you were just proposing a coup! A tad dramatic and unnecessary, yes?
    This takeover of NS, its infrastructure and distribution channels is balls-out audacious and visionary. We are in such a bigger league now, almost overnight for us, but for the people who made it happen it’s been more than a year in the making. The sort of people who can have the confidence, prior success and business acumen to make that happen deserve our trust, I think - not BLIND trust, for sure, but surely that would be a million times better than rolling them.
    I know it has been said plenty of times before, some of it by me, but I will say it again… a deal like this costs big money and that means dilution. But with that dilution, there will no longer be kowtowing to other corporate giants like P & G, we forge our own path and we generate the sort of revenue that allows us to continue innovation, production, distribution and marketing to become our own giant - on our own terms.
    Nobody wants to be diluted. I certainly don’t want to be. But it’s like complaining about having to make sacrifices to win an Olympic gold medal, and questioning why someone won’t just give you one for free.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.