WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

BOD removal process, page-3

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    it would be much easier to sell off your stocks - upon relisting - and to forget that you ever held them in the first place Mr S.....

I certainly can’t speak for others but I honestly couldn’t be arsed going to all that trouble for a speccie I gambled on.....

If it was a blue chip, dividend paying stock that I thought had been trying to deceive me and my fellow holders - I would personally hunt them to the ends of the earth and use every avenue possible to bring justice......but a speccie is really not worth my time or effort - I would be happier devoting my time and resources to trying to find the next share that had the potential to replenish my bruised and battered investment account....

They are called SPECULATIVE stocks for a very good reason and at any given time you have far more chance of doing your dough than striking it rich - but as the old saying goes “ you gotta be in it to win it”......

Once the opportunity is gone you would be far better served looking forward to the next opportunity than looking back and stewing on what could have been, should have been but wasn’t....

this is not meant to belittle or prove anything other than the fact that you will only give your self ulcers and stress head aches by worrying about those things that you can not change - and if you think you can change the way speccies have always operated by all means have a crack - but don’t get disheartened when the reality hits home......

I hope one day we can all drink from the WELLFULLY....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.