WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

BOD

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    i completely agree with smac in all he has stated so far. BOD slated us earlier this year for no being behind them and disrespecting the company . So what promotional material have they brought out other than pie in the sky things that might happen or not . AS smac said bodyguard was ready to launch 2 years ago where are we at why do we not get decent updates on supposedly all the products .I actually thought many years ago when we first entered China that was the making of us .but we are now 7c lower than then . i was also in PNO like rebel lost a fair amount and history seems to be repeating itself with obj great products but no idea on how to make money in the real world This conference call coming up should be factual instead of the usual this might happen in a couple of years etc . People that have not invested in obj must laugh at us as we really are no wiser about our products yet we debate them constantly. Jase and a few others were really upbeat after the AGM .I would love there opinion now nearly a year later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.