ALK 2.91% 53.0¢ alkane resources limited

Boda from road, page-9

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Mate. You won’t get within a Bulls Roar of Boda. The family sitting on the core paddock are pretty antsy at the moment. I know a farmhand well but would not consider annoying them to get on farm. If you tried to get on farm, you would be shifted pretty quick and tangling with those farmhands would not be wise. Hold a Bull out to p*ss them. The nearby drilling (AQX) is on another blokes property (I know the names of both property owners and know them well but would not for a moment consider naming them on here). I could ask the AQX tenant farmer and he would probably let me on, but I wouldn’t do that. The same bloke has windfarms on his property and entry there would have OH&S issues too. You don’t get on unless you are special and tee it up first. We were to go for a drive last Sunday but it rained cats and dogs, then it rained bulls and cows. Even now negotiating some of those roads would be dumb. Wellington is not black soil country like out west or red clay like Dubbo but you would still get bogged in a city car? Hopefully this Sunday with permission we will go for a drive (4wd) and will drop in on our mate with the Lady Ilse drilling field on his farm. We will clear it with him beforehand – as you do and we will get a bit of a lay of the land around the MAG site they have confidence in. (I have MAG, AQX, ERM, ALK, IPT shares, all drilling locally). You can see from a distance the wind towers spinning from the best vantage point about 2 miles towards Dubbo on top of the hill on the Mitchell Highway (near my cousins farm) on the high ground after coming up the Maryvale straight from Wellington. Mt Bodangora is clearly visible beyond the windfarms as it stands out like the proverbials and the rich field is 5km in a straight line from that point between Mt Bodangora and the vantage point roughly. Nothing to see – a few rocky hills and quality paddocks. The same (several generations) family hold Mt Bodangora as well as the rich Boda paddock (about 25 hectare paddock). The drilling on Mt Bodangora didn’t produce any decent results just a few water springs. AQX tenement could see the Boda drillers next door. I think it is their hole #4, maybe #3 I am interested in as one of them was dropped one metre the other side of the Boda fence on the big fellas property from a report. I am hoping (suspect) they are in the same field. We will know in time. Reports are there could be 4 to 10 Boda’s in the area, I hope so!!! 3 or 4 will do. My mate on Lady Ilse told me a couple of weeks ago his family don’t buy shares and don’t care anyway. If there is a rich field below them they just won Powerball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $319.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.0¢ 51.5¢ $917.4K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29062 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 3590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.