AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Regarding revenue.They have grown revenue around 20% over the...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Regarding revenue.
    They have grown revenue around 20% over the last 2 years from USD $5m to $6.1 to $7.3m in this last year just gone. I don't think they will be doubling or tripling it this year. You have to ask yourself where that sort of growth will come from.

To achieve 20% this year they need to grow sales by around $1.5m. I think they should be able to do that and hopefully more (possibly 40%), but it will also depend on when new contracts are announced (like Body Armour). We are 3 months into the year already, perhaps they may announce a deal in Q2 with sales starting shortly after, but I can't see it being worth millions this year. They will get a good lift and increase in sales from the Total Mattress Cooling System this year, BioCool should also grow nicely, but FR sock has had delays with covid and we won't see any revenues from the Marines this year.

Regarding Profitability
    This last year just gone, AJX announced a loss of $1.445m - but that included $921k of covid funding from the US Govt, otherwise it would have been a $2.366m loss - so for 21/22 to make up for that covid funding which won't be repeated this year they need to increase sales by $2.5m (at a margin of 38%) just to come back in line with last years loss (assuming expenses etc... are similar).

AJX has good prospects - we should see a lift in receipts this coming quarter, hopefully a Body armour deal in the near future - but we still need to exercise some patience
    Last edited by SebTaylor: 08/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.