AJX 4.76% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hi eddAccording to wiki ...Total addressable market(TAM), also...

1. 1,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    Hi edd

According to wiki ...
    Total addressable market(TAM), also calledtotal available market, is a term that is typically used to reference therevenueopportunity available for a product or service [in this case mattress cooling]. TAM helps prioritizebusiness opportunitiesby serving as a quickmetricof a given opportunity's [in this case mattress cooling] underlying potential.
    One approach is to estimate how much of the market any company can gain if there were no competitors. A more encompassing variation is to estimate the market size that could theoretically be served with a specific product or service [in this case mattress cooling]

whereas
    Serviceable available market (SAM) is the portion of TAM targeted and served by a company's products or services.

TAM-SAM-Market.jpg

I'm thinking you may be working more along the lines of SAM?

Also regarding the forthcoming quarterly.
    I think it should show a solid increase on receipts against the last quarter [extract from the June21 4c .... "Based on the adoption trends for the Company’s new product lines, this Quarter’s upward sales trend is expected to continue in 1H FY2022"]
    ... HOWEVER ....
    ... please remember that receipts this quarter will also include $0.6m from the Apr-May June quarters sales. As sales were $2.2m, but cash receipts were only $1.6m, with the balance of the sales coming in this Septembers cash numbers

Extract from the June21 4c ....
    Sales & Cash Receipts for Q4
    * Sales of US$2.2m and cash receipts of US$1.6m

Last edited by SebTaylor: 14/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.97K 487.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4202831 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.