AJX 4.76% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Seb, Apologies for the delay in replying, the company...

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi Seb,
    Apologies for the delay in replying, the company confirmed that the addressable market is the Total addressable market as you have correctly pointed out in your post, including all competition, locked in contracts etc. I also asked about the Asian manufacturing side of things, where historically they have advised that they send the chemicals over to Asia premixed (avoiding copying etc) and from memory the chemicals have at least a 5 month life span prior application. My understanding is that this is used n the top of bedding area and could possibly account for 20% of sales in that market as a very loose guide.

On the mattress side of things I thought I would take a quick look at Serta and see what they are retailing for now:
    A cooling upgrade on a bed is around $300 US
    and Max cooling upgrade is additional $400 on top of that
    = $700 of cooling upgrades
    https://www.serta.com/mattresses/icomfort
    and you can still get some cooling toppers after that.

Looking at the Arctic range you get the base cooling package included and if you want to purchase the Arctic Premier (sounds like a cold state leader) you pay an additional $500
    https://www.serta.com/mattresses/serta-arctic
    (most of the reviews that I have read are happy with the cooling tech).

Sealy are pushing the cool to the touch here in Aus presently through Harvey Norman, however I don't believe the cooling they have is anywhere near as good as the serta cooling.

on a nostalgic note, I wonder if Reacted are still looking at the opportunities in here
    happy trading everyone and looking forward to the next update from the company soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $4.86K 453.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4948052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 39230 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.24am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.