AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Body Armour, page-49

1. 4,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Hi hatm....... I do hope AJX fires......... BUT I would not believe a single word these people, especially CNN... would say. A lot of BS................

How do they know 'it was the hottest day 'on record' I believe the 'Records' have been tampered with. In fact the BOM had to recently come clean on its temp recordings .............. WOKE at WORK with LEFT. So -what before 'records' - that are about 4,000,000,000th of planet earth time.

Do some research. But remember a lot of Scientists have been compromised. They do not speak from FACTS.. just what they want to believe. Also remember those scientists on the other side - get ridiculed each time they speak 'on facts'. A great read - 'CLIMATE CHANGE - A Politicised Storm in a Teacup' . But most do not want to see the other side's FACTS.

My dad in the 1940s recorded, at the request of the NSW Forestry Commission (FC) (then) the temperature - barometric pressure -rain etc. This was recorded in the middle of a Pine Forest from within a small 'weather station' . The area was quite open - no pine trees for say 100 yards (old measure) either side. I lived in the pine forest for some 17 years of my life.

I remember him talking about something like between 115 125 Fahrenheit . AND I did remember him mentioning Centigrade, as he owned one of those himself. In those days those words meant little to me but deep down a I had a subconcious understanding of most bush life.... I assumed it was old temp and also remember him having to record all and walk into town(3.5miles away) to present the recordings each month to the FC. I, like my dad and family were bush savvy............... No- air cond-electricity-phone-no car. Just a battery operated radio. Walked/ biked every where. It got very hot in the summer ....A lot of 'marshmallow folk' now would probably have carked it then'. Also love all the adjectives to describe the temp now- extreme- catastrophic- record breaking etc -hottest since xxxx -(must have been hotter before that date ?) Those words were never used once-- but now 'put fear into one's mind. FEAR - F alse E vidence A ppearing R eal.

I tried to get some of those recordings of my dads................... guess what - They do not exist ???????????????? I am not surprised.

We are being conned 100% -- Notice all the predictions made by these so called -highly Uni edu me cated inexperienced moronic experts (a lot of City folk) have not once come to be. Al Gore -John Kerry- Prof Fluffy Flannery... Greta..(she even pulled down her web site of her prediction). All full of you know what. They get rich and we the plebs pay for all this junk ---and get poorer.

Do some research - There are always 3 sides to any story- 2 sides and in the middle the Truth.
    Also keep your mind open- just like a parachute.....it works best that way.

Carbon-- is black CO2 is something you breath out.......... plants need the latter to survive. Methane is something produced from parliament house ?

My thoughts - rant over .................. keep safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.