NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

hi rob just to quallify the post, my wife is a counsellor and...

1. 94 Posts.
    hi rob just to quallify the post, my wife is a counsellor and has for many years studied non verbal communication and is well read on author paul ekman who is actually a real person with many books on the subject of lies and whom the tv series "lie to me" is based on, i often ask her to view ceo presentations for a different perspective and fresh insights into company announcments,(its also really handy with the kids) 1000 appologies if this is to airy fairy for such a learned pro as yourself i merely wanted to add a new perspective to this thread for fellow nwt holders that like myself are getting impatient with SP performance, i myself have an interest in technical analysis and believe this company is worth speculation, given the fact that it has traded in a low narrow range for so long (accumlulation) that is is building momentum and with increase in profits and positive EBITA after such an arduous history that a breakout is imminent, yes i agree the jabiru 1 project is fancifull but i would not speculate on a company that had no or little future objectives, this is a great vision for a 100% Australian company.
    with best regards, si

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.