WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

BodyGuard Life Science -Website Under Maintenance!, page-54

1. 1,942 Posts.
    I have no doubt a deal will be done with BG in various forms and multiple partners. Dealing with large companies takes time as does doing decent win/win deals. We are a long way down the track to a Partnership Agreement similar to the process we experienced with P&G back in 2014. However we should not kid ourselves that any products will be earning sales royalties for at least 2 years from this year, as mentioned just like P&G's process.
    Once a partnership agreement is struck then there is the marketing research, product research, testing the advertising strategies etc etc...... Then product hits the shelves. BG is in a similar stage as was P&G back in 2014.
    Nevertheless various BG agreements with multiple partners/products will be positive developments for the company and could be struck this year I'm hoping.
    The next big announcement of a deal which is well advanced I believe is Personalisation which has been well flagged in the recent updated.....refer Second Platform Disruptive. This is the biggest by far in my humble opinion
    Last edited by oggy0907: 07/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.