WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Bodyguard, page-48

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Hi Pman,

What we should realize here is that the website is still in the “development” stage, and considering that the images are available to be viewed via the developers site it would be fair IMO to say that they would use “substitute” images to get close to accuracy for demonstration purposes. They wouldn’t want us to see the final version yet until the site is up and running. What I have found to be of particular interest is the images at the bottom of the screen that relates to -

• Reload Therapeutic Tapes
    • Supertube Applicators
    • HotDot Sensation
    • Poppers

The 1st image “Reload Therapeutic Tapes” appears to have been taken from this website

KTtape - image

KTtape - Main Website

And the 3rd image is taken from this website HotDot Alert.com which came to my attention after the Company Presentation in May, 2014 where HotDot was first mentioned. You can imagine my surprise when you look at the prototype website that Aussiemika found and there is the picture from HotDotAlert website, I began to wonder if our products [BodyGuard] are similar to the products shown. Recently I emailed Glyn about “HotDot” and what they are and his reply was, shall we say interesting

Glyn’s reply

We seem to have a lot of developing products that are for longer term development, for example “Microneedles”

Ah the plot thickens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.