WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

OC, Quite happy to here contrary opinions but when you are just...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OC,

Quite happy to here contrary opinions but when you are just posting garbage it becomes a bit tedious.
    Let's have a look at the swill you have posted here.

"Because they don't work for OBJ anymore"
    Can you please tell us where you came across this information. I haven't seen any announcements to say any directors have stepped down.

"they are P&G puppets"
    Did you come across this in a P&G announcement. I have had a bit of a look but cannot find any reference to this. Could you possibly supply a source? All I can imagine here is the P&G directors in the boardroom with puppets of Glyn, Jeff and the other directors sitting on their knees all practicing their ventriloquism.

"and doing nothing for OBJ shareholders.!!"
    This one is pretty strange. I can't understand why they would be doing anything for OBJ shareholders when you have just told us that they apparently don't work for OBJ anymore.

"It would be interesting to know how many P&G shares they hold"
    Can you tell us why it would be so interesting? Would you also like to know how many P&G shares I own, or is it just a fixation you have on OBJ directors? If you are so troubled by it, why don't you be a good little chap and see if you can find out for us.

"or have been gifted with"
    Are P&G allowed to just gift shares without telling anybody. Once again I can't find any announcement where this was done. Only thing I can think of is Mr Proctor or Mr Gamble bought a few personally and gifted them to the board. Not sure why they would do this. Perhaps you can help with an explanation so as I understand a bit better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.