BOE 3.45% $3.00 boss energy ltd

boe, page-21

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    Welcome to the nuclear industry, everything moves slowly and information is clouded by an opaque veil. It's now a waiting game, how long will the mines of Kazatomprom and Cameco be closed? How big is the supply deficit for 2020? When will buyers re-enter the market or is COVID 19 upsetting their buying plans? Are discussions going on now with miners for long term contracts, how long will they last? How low are supply reserves for the utilities? When will Japan start up more reactors?
    One thing is for sure, the reactor fleet is still burning fuel every day and they will need to be refueled, where is that coming from?
    Don't forget it is June 10th and many traders will realise their profits and losses before the end of the financial year. Many aren't in it for the long run so if there has been a recent price rise (like we have just seen) they may wish to take that profit and run before the financial year. This is a game of patience anything can happen over the next few months, and if the big producers haven't started their mines, we could see fire works in the 4th qtr, maybe even the 3rd qtr.
    I believe BOE is a good investment I continue to accumulate when prices are low and then wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
0.100(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.208B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.94 $7.133M 2.397M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 27276 $2.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.00 65761 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.37pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.