SMN 2.67% 38.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

[IMG]I have to admit. I am fascinated in these HC discussions...

1. 723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I have to admit. I am fascinated in these HC discussions and contrarian views of some very learned people. I'm up to my eyeballs as an investor in SMN....but I'm fascinated in the dialogue of these different posters at present. There seems to be a Grand Canyon of differences between the two.......lots of black or white opinions, but alas, very little grey. However, lots of passion, and I just love that.

I'm being brutally honest to you all, I've flip-flopped several times over the decisions I will make with my vote come AGM time. But, I will make my decision with the very last information I can muster, not only from my own research, my own calls to both SMN and Drake parties, but also by reading and listening to all HC research.

My only request....that we continue to make psotings civil on this forum. I would suggest that we all are against immoral, unethical and diabolical behaviour of not only any party, but to anyone trying to pull a swifty over the eyes of the innocent.....and I mean by that the honest hard-working investor that would like a return on their investment made in good faith.

May things after the sh*tshow in November head into a more beneficial outcome for all of us.
    Happy Wednesday night to you all!!

Last edited by tgent: 28/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.010(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $3.997K 10.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 9374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.