SMN 1.71% 59.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Just to re-iterate what Ross said at the AGM and my...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Just to re-iterate what Ross said at the AGM and my understanding of the approval process:
    - There will be no fitting of APB applications on new aircraft - this application is to cater for the 'X' number of aircraft that had a problem during their original design which has since been engineered out of future builds. So the APB application will only be available for the 700 odd aircraft still flying - not new ones.
    - The approval pathway here was either an AMOC or the Service Bulletin option
    - The Service Bulletin option (which we are undertaking) allows for Boeing to extend this option and advise the operators that CVM is an option for this compliance check
    - The AMOC would be required to submit for every operator interested (so based on the presentation that would be up to 8 odd separate AMOCS - do we really want this extra workload??)

I think we would be absolute fools to abort the process now and jump ship to airbus who are going to be no easier to deal with than Boeing. Sure we can attempt to undertake both approvals with both OEMs in tandem but it will come at more dilution to the existing shares because we don't have the testing capacity and are unable to outsource.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
0.010(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.0¢ 59.5¢ 55.5¢ $30.21K 53.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1554 57.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.5¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.