SMN 2.56% 57.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Hi tgent I would not dare argue with an expert in this field...

1. 18,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3959
    Hi tgent
    I would not dare argue with an expert in this field citing a tried and true tenet of banking to me !
    And I am not even sure which bit you disagreed with except I probably muddled whatever I was trying to say ?
    Anyway I agree (I think?)
    - a major premise of CVM tech has always been potential money-saving alongside safety.​
    And as our friend Paul Swindell noted back in 2008 per the aerospace engineer thread ;
    (oooh I get to pull out his historic quote again )
    If [airlines] are not saving significant man-hours or able to make the pay-off in a very short time, it's hard for them to convince management to buy the equipment,"

I had just figured that Boeing - which by many accounts was already losing money hand over fist (causing outsourcing and shoddy workmanship getting overlooked) will now have a huge list of things it needs to prioritise - possibly many of these more important and costly than CVM apps for aft pressure bulkheads.

And so, yes …. I think it will be up to the airlines with eligible aircraft to order and retrofit once approval is granted.
    …… And hasn’t Love recently talked about how a few have signalled they are ready to go?

cheers
    (and I hope the AEM sales team are fully prepped on Kelowna’s Friday Donut day high octane sugar, fat and carb hits to go forth and conquer !)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.