SMN 0.00% 39.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

That story quoting Sir Tim Clark may be doubling up ‘sufficient...

1. 17,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3686
    That story quoting Sir Tim Clark may be doubling up ‘sufficient flack’ already being applied to Boeing engineers, but it serves as a great advertisement for Emirates in terms of reinforcing the image of that airline - reassuring customers (and perhaps other less powerful airlines)
    …. And also offers another avenue of end stage customer ‘clout’ for Ross to pursue if he has not already done so.
    As with all aviation safety boards the airlines with big images seem to be great target to inform of CVM sensors (if the company hasn’t already been doing this {which Ross presumably has in relation to Qantas at least as per past notice of last year’s meetings})
    Maybe he’s already met up with Sir Tim during his time with Boston Consultimg Group?
    I remember - perhaps you @compint, or @pinch2020 saying there was previously some ‘personality issues’ between Boeing operators and employees of SMN …. That seems to have come to an end given Ross Love comments about good working relationships etc since he became chair but still getting Boeing customers to apply the pressure for us so as to hasten Boeing (if need be) in its’ deliberations seems to me a useful thing to do.
    …. Eg: As far as the Sir Tims of this world go, do they know that US airforce engineers were strongly advocating for CVM sensors to be installed in that modified-Boeing Pegasus model?

… Perhaps I’m carrying coals to Newcastle but, once again, the Boeing situation is so unhappy at present, that it seems like an ideal time for CVM to gallop to the rescue … or at least a rescue (of the many that seem to be required).

Cheers and thanks for the sharing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 34.0¢ $102.9K 289.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52764 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 58053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.98 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.5¢ 38.5¢ 34.5¢ 37303
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.