bogans pulled over by police, page-17

1. 84,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all4,

yes, politicians have a lot to answer for.

As to adoption??

It would be better than we have - but not perfect by a long shot.

Genes count - and honestly, without donning my Nazi uniform - I can't really think of a solution.

I am a firm believer that there is a solution for every problem -- and this IS A PROBLEM.

Now I would never suggest we go down the Hitler road - but, I am buggered if I can see how to do it without something like that.

Other places just don't have Bogans - at least on our scale - so, it must be cultural or/and genetic.

Other places on the planet just don't have this trash - I put a lot of it down to transportation - my theory, but imo it makes sense --------- combine transportation with an individualistic society and we end up with what we have.

That part isn't theory - that is fact.

Which ever way we cut it -------------- these things are a burden - they also make our lives unsafe and - in a hell of a lot of cases ---------- we have to provide them with a living ---------- and the only return we get is trouble and more offspring that is a carbon copy.

A bloody good war with conscription would clear out a few - a dumb comment I know, but, it is effective.

have a great day

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.