SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

bogdan project - poland, page-20

1. 18 Posts.
    Hopper, just a couple of things, firstly I did sell more than half, although not at 4cents, it wasnt far off, and everything I have now is free carried.
    As for NAV as you suggest, well for a company to go from 20cents to 2.5 in 5 months doesn't install a lot of confidence! A company on the move do you think?
    My point is just that I would like SSC to get hopefully 1 project up and running, now weather its Peelwood, or even Togo if they get it, I don't care, Id just like to see some cash coming in to fund the other projects.
    I certainly want SSC to succeed, as I still have a fair few shares, and really don't want my post to be seen as a down ramping post, however there have been announcements from the company in the past saying that we will be producing by such and such a date, and its yet to happen!
    And the projects that they have look to have a lot of potential, but its going to take a fair bit of money to unlock that potential, now if its via more shares issued, partner buying in, I don't know, but with the amount of shares already issued I hate to see further dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.