For some time I have been worried about the decline of western...

1. 3,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    For some time I have been worried about the decline of western civilization and the white race.
    Seem we have become passive spectators in our rapid decline and the decline of western civilization and its replacement, not by a better smarter group but a more barbaric and more pro-active mob. A mixture of blacks and Muslims.

I have been worried about it for some time, but recently have come across some works by Christopher Langton et al which give me some hope.
    I seem this may not be the end, but a time of regrouping - and if I may say a mutation. Western civilization as we know it may be declining, but it may only seem so until it bursts forward again.

I certainly have no idea how this will occur. A white supremacist movement. A civil or global war or something else out of left field.
    But I do wonder how much longer western civilization is willing to sit idly by and be picked off like birds in a turkey shoot.
    If we are to survive we need to do something - soon.
    Probably be a good start to get rid of some of our weak "take a knee" politicians for a start. Give the PC group a heave ho might also help.
    How many white people have to be killed by blacks before we start a "white lives matter more" movement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.