SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Boko Haram - A clear and present danger, page-32

1. 289 Posts.
    Cheers Professor, I accept what you say and your point is well made. Problem is the likes of Pika, Westy and angor post stats, numbers, costings, as if the project is in a vacuum. To them it's simply and only the numbers without any premium attributed to the incredible risks inherent in this project. To simply quote cost of extraction etc and then compare them to BHP Rio is very annoying to many people. What cost per ton can one attribute to the Sovereign risk of Worst Africa? If those people attributed a number to Sovereign risk and grossed up the costs by this amount then I would not feel the need to "rain on their parade of optimism".[/QUOTE]

Thankyou for putting more context to your comments.
    Those in country Risks (civil unrest, sovereign, disease, corruption, spares inventories, Expats, access to skilled services, etc.) are all accounted for in the financial model at the end of the day.
    Those numbers affect the bottom line are end up in "cost of production" , so (in theory) has same basis when Markets are comparing Australia, Brazil,India or Africa in $US/T.

Anyway, you made your point and we understand the context meant.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.