AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

It is interesting that Boliden are now focussing on buying...

1. 499 Posts.
    It is interesting that Boliden are now focussing on buying copper - gold mines in Finland as they have no mines to date in Finland but Finland is the biggest copper and gold mining producer now in the EU. Also to date no royalties ! They acquired all Outokumpus copper , lead & zinc smelters earlier in the 21 C when OK made the big sell off in the last 10 years when Vulcan showed up(.Cowden thought he got a good deal for the few million Vulcan paid for the Finnish leases but the Finnish guy who got the Talvivaara leases only paid 1 euro !!) and kept only the stainless steel mills which are loss making after the big merger - takeover of the German stainless steel mills.The OK shareholders were then shafted after the Finnish rights issue.
    The Finnish Geological Survey drill with Finnish tax payers euros all over the green belt. I know last summer they were drilling there as they do every Spring - Autumn - for their drilling campaigns ... very secretive ... but according to my Geo sources in the know there is a lot more Cu within the green belt ... they will dribble it out .. but any big hits will likely come with a Royalty tag ... in the next year or so ... so miners in Finland will probably be slugged up to 3 - 4 % .. to the Finnish tax machine . This is a sure tax law for the books within 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.