CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Hi Cranium, I am still here and holding onto my shares. Nobody...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Cranium,
    I am still here and holding onto my shares. Nobody like delays including me but delays are inevitable with almost all miners and I rein in my imaginations from reading too much into the current situations.
    There is no reason for me to doubt the management and I am sure they are doing the best they could. Much as I like Dudley as a person, sadly, many of the current delay was due to his inattention when the company was under his watch. Without going into the specifics, progress in the critical path of the plant development may have been hampered as a result. The current management are doing the best they can and they are the players on the field while I am just a spectator. They are in the thick of it and I prefer to cheer them on even thu they haven't score any goal yet.
    Anyway, it is nice to see OCJ picking up more CJO when the market is down and I am sure they are not in to lose money. In fact with such a huge commitment in CJO, they cannot pull out in a hurry. So, their investment will rise or sink with CJO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.