SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

One reason the share price is down is because, as far as I can...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    One reason the share price is down is because, as far as I can make out from the cross section and plan, SFRD0260 has closed off Bollinger to the east despite being on the gravity high. This would explain why three of the rigs are now set to exploring the rest of the gravity anomaly.

As Wangchung pointed out, 55 m at 3.5% Ni equivalent is great but the other intersection does not excite - the market is pricing in a resource that's north of 103 m of 1.2% Ni equivalent.

Looking at the figure, if the disseminated / stringer / massive / matrix sulphide descriptions are consistent and correlate with the assays to come then apart from the holes delineated from "Conductor 6", we should expect mostly 1% Ni type assays from the holes with core descriptions released.

Don't get me wrong - Nova-Bollinger is a great discovery and will be mined but for the moment, some of the upside has retreated. I'm still bullish in the longer term but we'll need another massive sulphide surprise to rocket the stock in the shorter term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.