SIR 0.00% $2.52 sirius resources nl

bolli hits the goods , page-78

1. 276 Posts.
    Back from holidays and great to see some heated debate going on!!!!!
    One red day and people are getting their nickers in a knot, I applaud anyone who had the balls to exit on Friday after some very unusual late buying.( still perplexed to understand what happened there). But let me say this, if you are looking for a buy in level you are running the risk of a major announcement happening at any moment, you can turn from hero to zero very quickly.
    At $4.40 odd I'm still sitting here with a smile on my face, for gods sake it was $2.06 a week and a bit ago, the talk of 100m plus mineralization strikes makes me all warm and fuzzy so for now I hold, actually that's a lie because to be honesty a made some purchases at $2.62 and $2.34 today.
    Why you might ask, simply I believe today to be a gross over reaction and by tomorrow when the dust settles I am confident we will be north of that.
    This is still a speculative stock and if you don't have the nerve to stomach major drops in the SP then don't enjoy the major up moves either, let's just say with SIR I'm of the belief that stop losses are for the people with weak stomachs!!!!!!!!!
    Hold on tight the SP could go anywhere tomorrow, a new discovery at anytime, massive hits at anytime, I still believe trade at your own peril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.