BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

A thought just popped into my mind. Now a couple of posters here...

1. 5,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    A thought just popped into my mind. Now a couple of posters here correctly said 'it was obvious' from the 30 June announcement what happened. My opinion was the announcement was very obscure and not obvious. However, the company likely will have enough 'heat' that they will try their best to not disclose inside info to insiders.

So, with the great prediction on the next 6 months (guidance, I mean)... no news must be good news going forward. And we can decide to dissect any announcements with a fine tooth comb. And I think we know that the company overstates good news and understates bad news. So in March when they said it has rained (even though they said no impact on guidance) one can see there will be an impact.

I just mean this, in conclusion... the company will likely give inside information less. And maybe it even was Macquarie AGAIN this time. Because Macquarie would have known (again) about the slowing of repayments. And they would have known more about the close out before it was done.

I may send a short note to Paula saying this is three times now in the last 2 years inside info was leaked. And us retailers are tired of it being such a big and common event. And we will regularly be asking 'how is it going'... so we have documented proof of when any bad news was known... I mean if Paula says 'all is OK in May, but in July says it was crap from March to June... then we have proof of a mistiming of information between insiders and 'the market'. Mind you, who would be scared of the toothless, BMW, 200k salary, unknowning, ASIC fools.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.