XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

Bollingerbob's - little panic to cap it off nicely -...

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Bollingerbob's - little panic to cap it off nicely - Monday.

MORNING TRENSETTERS

It's a sobering sight...saturday night in Northbridge.

For you eastern staters. Northbridge is a nightlife district, just over the railroad from central CBD in Perth.

It has one or two families out and about at night - for what seemed like a good idea but now has become their first and last time.

The mature females on the prowl will hang out at the 'Elephant and Wheelbarrow' and try and pick up my son.

Looking west, along 'Rapist Retreat' a dingy cobblestone alley, you will see dark, drunken, silhouetted figures staggering and cursing under the trees in the park.

Looking east, following 'Murderers Meander', we'll come across the freeloaders soup kitchen park. Sound harsh? They throw it on parked cars if they don't like the taste.

Dero's love this place. It's just outside the Zoomba Lounge and it's where I found WINTREMUTE.

'Why oh why did I buy PDN' WINTERMUTE June 18

His face was covered in vomit and he wreaked of Blackberry Nip.

I dragged him by the feet over to the Red Beast in the Zoomba carpark.

Ah, the El Camino, (397ci yank ute, extracters, cam and Holly). Too long for most carparks, I drive it when I need a laxative or the urge to smell burning rubber. Now she was safely under guard for the price of a slab.

I toppled Winter in the back under one of the struggle rugs I keep for fortuitous delights.

The PROSPERITY ABOUNDS sign was hanging on by a thread as I shoved past a tall stilettoed vixen who said...

'Now Chantelle is a good friend of mine, so be sure to take good care of her ... else you'll be messing with me.' PENNY B DREADFUL June 19

...I told her that 'she was dreamin' if she thought Miss Honeydew (heaven sent thighs) was a friend of hers'...and headed on down to the lounge 'proper'.

The doors swung open. The familiar crowd was there. Chris walked up - sozzled by now and held up a picture of the Chantelle in the red dress in the Boxter (more practical than the long, yank ute for parking at the movies and shopping sundries) and said...

'It's a girl. I'm impressed! Does Chantelle have a daughter?' DMC June.

Robbo staggered over, tried to insert his thumbdrive into Chris's ear and spluttered...

'Or even a Mum, with legs like that !' ROBBO June 18

It had been a hard, hard week on the XJO. The more dilligent and careful remained untouched by the burdensome market. Alas, the inexperienced and naive where suffering severely from lack of sleep and non existant libido.

Personally, I was resigned to the idea that as soon as I sold, the market would reverse.

I meandered over to the getting of wisdom fireplace - first southern comfort smoothly put away and the next a-jiggling in hand - ready to follow.

Redbacker looking exhausted, putting in the hours trying to make sense of this hellish market.

'We need to get the Indicators pointing the right way - and a new higher high and higher low.' REDBACKER June 18

'I have a nice support line that worked on XJO and a 50% bounce is where all my ma's are. So a bounce to there is on the cards.' VOLTAIRE June 18

A man in a construction workers hat - looking ridiculous in an old superman outfit, trying to pass as a zoomba outfit said...

'If you look at it from the perspective of it being the perfect set of circumstances to precipitate a crash, then what more could you want than a few structural issues globally, a nice solid vVIX number and end of year selling coupled with a little panic to cap it off nicely.

Volt it's either a terrible time for a crash or the perfect time depending on your perspective.'
    BOLLINGERBOB June 18

'Yes , well my perspective would prefer NOT a crash Bob.' I said.

I kneed him in the groin. Apologised, saying I was not myself but considering the state of my Crappy Portfolio, he should have been more sensitive...then I stood him up straight and helped him to a chair with a good view of the limbo dance.

Everyone was staring at Voltaire - who, not prepared to do the limbo back bend, wound up crawling under the limbo rope on all fours. His plumber's crack out the top of his pump lycra, shouting...

'Low enough or not', VOLTAIRE June 19

Pauley laughed and said...

' Bit of a worry when even the ugly ones get a second glance' PAULEY June 18

Volt staggered up, hitching his pumps and repositioning the three piece suite, then in the style of Liberace, threw over his fur and waltzed over to one of the 'Small ords' zoomba dancers and said...

'I spoke to a girl recently that I was in love with when I was 12 and haven't seen since. She asked me if I still had those cute dimples, lol.

He touched his finger to her chin and continued..

'Of course mine were cheek dimples and not the sexy chin dimple'. VOLTAIRE June 18

Without further ado

My Crappy Portfolio - end of trade Friday 17th June

Stock Qty Purch LastPrce Pft/lss

ORG 1500 16.12 15.30 -1227
    RIO 2500 81.17 77.82 -8373
    BHP 4500 44.77 41.95 -12682
    MQG 500 35.09 31.39 -1850
    TOL 3000 5.56 4.98 -1730
    QBE 1000 18.07 16.71 -1560
    AGO 15000 3.51 3.53 +342
    WBC 2000 21.62 21.21 -9828
    LEI 1000 22.63 21.00 -1635

Down 29542 (-4.93%)

+ Accumulated losses from sales - 9958

Total down 39500

[email protected] (my email)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.