Bomb farce: I predict they will crack the case

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783

While we wait for evidence of "Whodunit", irrespective of who you might think might have done it, I predict that the government will "crack the case",

The breadth of the "targets" is too wide, there are too many chances of the perps screwing up.

It appears that some of the packages were delivered by hand. Somewhere along the way, there will be a clue that gives it away.

Based on the overall facts of the incident, I believe it will be proven that parties affiliated with the "targets" are responsible.

My hunch is that another bungled counter-propaganda operation will be exposed; possibly related to MK mind control and brainwashing of a "right wing patsy".

There is mock ignorance and crudity in the visible evidence, such as the misspelling of Brenan's name.

The timing and selection of the entire episode is staged.

Yet there is some indication of some understanding in the target selection...a true ignorant red-neck right-wing fanatic would likely not know who Eric Holder is. Why Holder and DeNiro and Biden would be targets, but Abedin, McCabe, Podesta, and many important known FBI and DOJ conspirators were not selected.

One other thing...interesting that the FBI is the lead investigator, but the devices were sent to "Quantico" for analysis.

Quantico is a military base near Washington...but within it is a major CIA installation.

Trump said that the "full weight of the government" will be brought to bear on this investigation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.