bombers' substance abuse, page-90

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Eagle, don't worry, i am sure it won't all be as bad as it is made out to be. I stand by what i said earlier in the post and I strongly doubt that club officials were injecting illegal substances. I am quite sure it will be isolated incidents. I will come back with egg on my face and gladly say i was wrong if club officials (sports scientists) were injecting illegals substances such as HGH. I am not an AFL person (i am a leaguie), but I just can't see any coach, CEO etc letting this happen. They would not risk their coaching career and these people know it can't be kept in house (a secret). I am very confident we will read about clubs injecting vitamins or the like, which are not on the banned list and totally legal. WE have all had vitamin B injections, flu injections etc. Players are more susceptible to the flu and being depleted of the necessary nutrition needed to recover. It is tough work playing week in week out, training in the cold when you are sore and tired. I am confident it will come down to a lot of this.

If it is HGH, i will stand corrected.

PS. I believe it has been really badly done by the ACC and it has done no favours to all Australian sports and brings into question every athlete. Pretty pi$$ poor. They should have named names instead of leaving such a cloud over our favourite sports.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.