BON bonaparte diamond mines nl

bon set to be first cab off rank in namibia

1. 391 Posts.
    Great announcement, you can sense these guys have a good kind of urgency about them and why woudn't they be, phosphate is trading at all time highs with many forecasting even greater demand.

Best thing imo is there looking at a production window of possibly 2009 Q1-Q2 at Meob after JORC, I will go out on a limb here and say that is probably the closest time to production from any of the known phosphate plays and one of the cheapest to produce(that I know anyway), wish I could break down the numbers but maybe there is someone outhere who could, they've also applied for a huge 9000km2 of extra acreage - goes to show the place is teeming with the stuff, as for buying customers Brazil and the americas who are dependent on bio-fuels and of course crops, remain bullish, not to say any other potential buyer(s).

I am a firm believer South Africans are one of the best retailers in the world, once the formalities are out of the way, their master stroke supply chain would take over imo. As for the team you can't discount the likes of Ellyard, Drummond etc. good luck to all holders & DYOR cheers,n

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BON (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.