SOC 0.00% 9.0¢ soco corporation ltd

bonanaza grade at castors

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Update finally out - hopefully punters can fully appreciate the magnitude of the extension of high grades at Castor

1.2m @ 58.6g/t confirms multiple high-grade structures

This is interpreted as a "continuation of the Castor reef approximately 60m along strike to the SE of the 10m @ 17.7g/t ... potential vertical extents in excess of 600m from the surface"

Now this is still early days but Castor is looking very exciting

There appears to be a high grade zone that to me looks to be at least 5-6m wide and so far a strike of 60m that they believe could carry to surface - if there is multiple shoots then they could have 500k+ ozs in these reefs bulking out at 10g/t+ sort of thing

Once they get up a top Castor and can do some deep drilling, there could be bonanza grades over some serious length judging by this

Also looks to me like there is more nuggety gold in there than they first anticipated, so they have sent large batches of assays for screen fire assays - this picks up any nuggety gold that they may have missed (primarily in quartz zones) that can realistically increase the grade several fold - Have seen assays in the past come in at 2-3g/t only to be screen fired and come back at 30-40g/t when they finally catch and survey the nugget gold

Looks as though they hit significant stockwork veining and associated sulphied in Hobbs Middle East but nothing major yet. Shows that there is something there but they have just missed.

Again punters, they drilled holes GHD009, GHD010 and GHD011 from a top of Hobbs Pipe 1 - this is not ideal drilling but they just extended the high grade zone at Castor about 60m down strike with 2 of them. I can't wait to see them a top these targets in a few weeks

The drill rig has now moved to the recently approved Arcadia drill site and drill hole ARC001 has commenced

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104093 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 24570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.