MKY mky resources ltd

bonanza agm

1. 111 Posts.
    Ok folks, you can all sleep safely in your beds at night. MKY is going places. I'm just back from AGM and can't go for lunch until I update you all. :-)

1) No name change until next years agm. If they do it now asx will make them give 4 for 1 shares ie 0.20cents. It's better for sp to go to 20c on it's own, also it's to costly now and will be free by next agm.

2) Web site has been done and paid for. Waiting for web designers to pull finger out and have it up. Not sure when 1week-1year?? They don't know.

3) I asked where do you see MKY in 12 months time.
    i) "A sp of at least 4-5 times higher" Allan did mention 500% during the meeting.
    ii) A conceret JV (will tell you more)
    iii) New targets within (not sure if he said NT or WA?? sorry)

4) Essay will results (fingers crossed) will be out 1-3 weeks, said Allan. Not because lab is over worked. Samples have been tested 3 times each. wHEN THEY USED THE METER READER IT WENT OFF THE SCALE. LAB TECNITIONS HAVE TO "SUIT-UP" AS SAMPLES ARE SO HIGHLY REDIOACTIVE. THEY HAVE HARDLY EVER HAD TO DO THIS BEFORE. Now imo he knows the grades as he has been to the lab himself but can't say untill essays are out. BUT I picked up on a slip when he showed a rock sample from the trenches(photo) and said it was highly radioactive with 100lb perT.

I really have to have some lunch now, but I,ve got lots more to tell you all. And it's hot stuff :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.