DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

Hi Wilma85,I'm not sure many drilling results are ever released...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Wilma85,

I'm not sure many drilling results are ever released "on time" and many have have posted that Excalibur is particularly slow, although from my limited experience I wouldn't single out EXM.

We had a good announcement re Juno drilling on 16/11/09 regarding a new area of mineralisation with good grades 80m to the west and up dip of the main Juno deposit. 13m at 42 g/t with 5m at 102 g/t. Exciting news, and we were told that they were expecting drill results for hole EJD005 through the main orebody in early December.

Obviously it's late December and we haven't seen it, but it's one hole and in the context of the program "to test a series of targets with the aim of closing out Juno and the surrounding area prior to commencing engineering and feasibility studies early next year", the extra couple of weeks or so doesn't overly concern me.

I am less impressed with the sales of shares by Andrew Kent, which at a time if they were trying to get EXMO's into the money that certainly wouldn't have helped. For a reasonably trifling amount of money those sales undermined confidence in the stock to some extent and he didn't do the company any favours.

Anyway, good luck to those who trade this and pull out some bucks here and there. I'm not hanging on the announcement of "bonanza grades" to make some short term gains. We already have bonanza grades in our deposits. I just want to see progress being made to mine, first the tailings for cash flow, then the shallows, while getting all the necessary work done to start on an open pit at Juno. Then the holders of EXM will receive bonanza returns on their investment, probably at a time when the gold price will be very high and the margins even greater than that anticipated now. It's not all that far away, unless your timeframe is set in days/weeks. Each to their own style of trading, and I hope we all make some money out of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.