PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi TombuI understand your frustration.As a director I would have...

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Hi Tombu
    I understand your frustration.
    As a director I would have looked at a more proactive approach as GIR with RHI or CAP with its Fe or Nevada Copper issuing shares to Capstone.
    I think this would have us at 0.50 by now.

I have huge respect for Mike Joyce and Mick Clifford and see them as getting us a good deal in the long term.
    I believe they have done a lot of research on Entree and the Yerrington area.
    I know nothing about the third director Althus except that he was there when GIR took control of PMH years ago.

We have been range bound between 0.23-0.31 for nearly 6 mths and from a short term viewpoint I have been deeply frustrated as I feel another deal would have got us over 0.50 by now.

Putting on my Buffet hat I see Entree as a potential 5 bagger over the next 2 years
    Optionzone predict they will double alone on their gold.
    I see them doubling again on their breathtaking ground in Mongolia and Ann Mason with a $2bill NPV once feasability is complete. They are getting it for a song. I hope the Entree Tenors are as good as the Irish Tenors.

The vote is tricky because the Entree shares we get have so much upside in the medium to long term.
    In the short term Id love to see some good old fashioned corporate biff with one or more new bidders stepping into the ring
    Waiken

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.