PLS 3.47% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Bond Issue, page-7

1. 2,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Its been three weeks since the announcement and from the RRS posters have said another 2 - 3 weeks so maybe another week or two. Its a time consuming exercise as kenny needs to go around to the money peoples boardrooms saying we have rocks we need to dig up and will make plenty of dollars as the Chinese are saying "Give us the lithium" but we need a lazy $120m to get started. So kenny's frequent flyer card is racking up the points traveling to cities that are choking on coal and fossil fuels and want to invest in the future with a "mine of the times". So once this is all done they will get offers then Ken will get out his casio scientific calculator and hopefully after double checking the calculation it will be approx $100+M. Then he will type up an announcements such as " Pilbara Minerals is excited to announce a $100m bond issue after a successful investor roadshow and is now fully funded to production". Then a Sh like me after reading this glorious announcement will sit at his computer with dollar sign glasses and watch the Share price with excitement at 10.02 as the market opens staggered on alphabetical order.

Otherwords TTMI is bored as anything with the SP and like you hopes its this week or early next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.095(3.47%)
Mkt cap ! $8.475B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.85 $2.80 $64.36M 22.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 106875 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 417400 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.